Sewer Relining, Trenchless Sewer Repair
No Need to Dig Up the Yard for Sewer Repair
No need to dig up your yard, driveway, sidewalk or road … let us re-line your sewer with our Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) liner! This trenchless sewer repair is a process of repairing your sewer using a process of relining your existing sewer with a 3mm liner and a 2 part epoxy resin allowing you to save the mess and destruction in your yard. This means minimizing the damage done to your landscaping and a faster, less aggravating process. The end result is a smooth and seamless pipe within your pipe. The trenchless sewer repair process consists of:
- The line is evaluated using our sewer camera to determine what is needed to resolve the problem.
- Next, the line is cleaned using our specialized hydro-jetting equipment using the high-pressured water to scour the pipe.
- A two part epoxy resin is inserted into the liner material. Using an air inversion system, the liner is inserted into the sewer pipe.
- Once the liner is in place, a calibration tube (similar to a balloon) is inserted and pressurized, molding the liner material to the interior of the existing piping.
- Once the material is cured, the calibration tube is withdrawn, leaving you with a new, fully intact sewer pipe.